Religious Education AQ Course Instructors Wanted
The OECTA/OCSTA Religious Education Additional Qualification courses are looking for OECTA members interested in working as instructors of the courses offered in the Greater Toronto Area or Online. Preference will be given to members who:
- are qualified and a member of the College of Teachers
- have a M.R.E. or equivalent, those with their Specialist may be considered
- have a minimum of 5 years’ teaching experience in Catholic schools
- have experience in teacher education and adult learning situations
Successful candidates will be placed in
- a regional pool from which course directors, in each of the three area school boards, will select course instructors.
- OECTA’s list for online instructing opportunities. The list will be in place for the next three years, effective July 2019. After three years, new applicants as well as former course instructors may apply for the next pool.
The deadline for application is Tuesday, April 15, 2019.